On November 4th, I am thankful that God has been providing me with sub jobs and the opportunity to network. I have talked to some of the girls from my credential program and they aren't getting called for sub jobs. I am so blessed that I worked at least three days a week in the month of October. That's amazing! And although I don't have much lined up for the month of November yet, I know that God will provide.
Today I was able to work at Hill Creek as a roaming sub while teachers finished up some of their assessments. I started out in a 4th grade class until recess, worked in Connor's K/1 class, then taught math in a a 4/5 combo until lunch. After lunch, I was in a 6th grade class until the end of the day. The day just zoomed by since I had so much going on. Sometimes I just can't believe that I get paid to do what I like to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment