Summer is finally here...for me anyway. Graduatated last weekend with my friends and family there to cheer me on. What a wonderful feeling!

Had my first REAL sub job the day after I graduated. Boy, did I learn a lot! Like I need go buy some candy stat, so I can bribe the kids to listen to me haha.
Visited my first graders for their Patriotic Program and felt like a proud parent HAHA. It was soo cool to see it come together after I had helped out with practices and they did such a great job! And it was so great to see all of them again. It never gets old to hear "Miss. Sengebusch, we missed you!" I felt like a disney princess who had to take pictures with all the little kids. Everytime I turned around another student was asking me to take a picture with them. Seriously makes me feel so loved :)
Memorial day was fun. There is NOTHING better than laughing with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment