Thursday, February 18, 2010
Crazy Love.
I'm in the middle of reading chapter 3 of Crazy Love, and I had a glimpse of how much God loves ME. Little old me. I've had random moments the last couple of weeks where I have had to tell my friends how much they mean to me because I just couldn't hold it in. And tonight, I realized it was His love I was feeling through my friends. Friends that know Him and friends that don't. He was using ALL of my friends (new and old) to pour His love onto me and my heart smiled. I just needed to get that out. My friend recently told me that I need to blog more often as a way to document my life and I thought that this moment is one that I wanted to document so that I could look back on it and remember how I felt when I realized a small glimpse of God's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment