Today was a great day. I felt like a had a smile on my face all day. Valentine's day is all about the love, but it doesn't have to be a romantic love. I felt very loved today. I went back to hang out with my old class from last semester. I was nearly knocked to the ground when the kids first saw me on their way to recess. SO many hugs, "I missed you"'s and smiles all around. I felt comfortable...I felt like I was home...I felt like I belonged...I felt happy...I felt lucky. Even though it was a surprise that I was coming to visit, I still got Valentine's and chocolate :) It's amazing how much kids can grow in a month and a half. Can't wait to go back and visit. AND I can't wait for tomorrow night...It's Galentine's Day.
Some valentines from the kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment